Friday, August 24, 2007

All new and stuff

Like I have time for this....

Anyway, not that I expect many people to look at the stuff I think about, or anything, but this blog may entertain someone.

So, under the "obsessive consumerism" label:

1. New crackberry! Lurve it! So much better than the microShaft pda phone I had. It's buzzing on my hip as I type!

2. Mercedes 560SL - I may post a picture soon. It's waiting for a new key because the owner, um, lost them. Just before we went to pick up the car. It's been over a week, but tonight, we gets it.

3. SW1911. That's all I'm sayin'. Just awesome.

That may tell y'all something about me - but there's so much more - so much. What the hell does "eilthrireach" mean? What's with the title?

These and other fascinating fact to come. Really. I can hear the excitement, the murmers, the....crickets?

No comments: